Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm sick of this

I am so tired of hearing that something is wrong with me that I have a problem. It's funny how I am fine and no one else says I got a problem yet I come home you say I do. Ever think maybe it;s you? Maybe how you are acting is how I am acting, that I am responding how you are responding to me? Think about it. I am fine but when you say that I am not over and over again yeah I'm not going to be and when you walk away and say forget it, it makes me so fucking angry! You tell me not to do it but you do it over and over again! It's bullshit and if you're going to get mad at me for writing this than that is even more ridiculous. You won't listen to me or believe so one question do you now? or are you just too mad. either way I guess forget it right?

1 comment:

  1. i wish you wouldn't make our problems public.

    ReplyDelete