Friday, June 25, 2010

Have you wondered why you are ok?

Things are so ridiculously tight money wise that I was sitting here wondering why am I ok? Why aren't I freaking out like normal? Why am I not so stressed that I want to pull my hair out? Well I think it's finally rubbing off onto me, Dee's calmness her live in the moment and just deal with it thing. See when you realize hey this is the boat we are in and it sure as hell ain't changing, what do you do? Deal. Make it work some how don't stop trying. Currently I am trying to get a second job I may have one but I'm not sure, it'll be once a week which is ok because I can still do it when school comes along which will make up for the income I wouldn't have had if I wasn't working there. Money might be tight but it is bearable. I have court coming up next week as a matter fact to fight a B.S. speeding ticket, I am a little nervous which is funny since I want to be in the courts but not the one under questioning. But anyway Dee is coming with me which makes me feel better because I don't want to go alone. Oh, so I forgot this morning she was great, I had to wake up and take special medicines and drink a lot of water. Well I over slept but she woke me up and woke up with me she didn't have to but she did and she made sure I followed proper procedure and all. See those little things matter her waking up with me when she doesn't have to. Her going to court with me when again she doesn't have to, sure she could stay home sleep in and do nothing but she is willing to wake up early to go with me or to help me. Now that is love :)

1 comment: