Saturday, June 12, 2010

What to expect...

First I would like for everyone to know that I am going to blog at a minimum once a week. The purpose of the blog is to give readers a better understanding on homosexual relationships. Granted the blogs will primarily be about lesbians because the most obvious of reasons, I am in a lesbian relationship and I mainly have lesbian friends. The typical cliche I know, but that is how life worked out for me. I am proud to say I would have never thought or dared to write this if I was not with my Fiance. I love her with everything I have and like EVERY relationship whether it be a gay or straight relationship we all have our ups and downs. I also hope that with gaining readers to maybe even include my followers within my blogs I have no problem changing names and things like that to respect people's privacy.
The best part is yes there will be some juicy, sexy and at times boring; but I guarantee you will most likely laugh maybe cry; no matter what you feel you feel something. The blog isn't solely on "homosexuality", it is about our lives and what we feel. I thank you for being interested in my blog(s) and I look forward to any feedback please don't be afraid of "hurting" my feelings. This is for fun; for myself and readers, if you want to be mentioned tell me if not than okay. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy....... :)

1 comment:

  1. just want you to know that I love you gorgeous girl, with all me heart. you're amazing and I'm excited for you and your blog and your lifeeee!

    ReplyDelete